Community Guidelines and Moderation Policy
1. AGYA appreciates and respects the diverse views of the users of this page. However, we ask that all participants keep their comments civil, open-minded and constructive and respect that others’ opinions may differ from their own. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Insults and personal attacks aimed at others who have posted on the page or third parties are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Please also ensure that your comments are pertinent to the particular topic addressed by AGYA.
2. Furthermore, lies or falsehoods are not to be disseminated. Please ensure that the content of your comments and postings really does correspond to the truth before posting them on the AGYA page.
3. AGYA will not tolerate bulling by graphic, obscene or explicit comments or hate speech. This includes derogatory comments about race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, politics, or mental or physical disabilities. Those who repeatedly come on our page to post nasty, defamatory and unconstructive comments will be banned.
4. Shared links, images or videos provided/maintained by others does not constitute endorsement. When sharing something that was posted by another page, AGYA is not accepting responsibility for the content of that page, only our part in sharing that piece of content that we felt would be relevant or appealing to this community.
5. We ask the participants to be upfront. Please disclose your relationship (employee, owner, etc.), if any, with any institution or company you are mentioning in your post.
We ask you to note that if content violates the policy of AGYA, we reserve the right to remove that content and may block the offending user. The following types of posts may be removed, and the offending user may be given a warning or may be banned, depending on the severity of the offense:
- Personal attacks, abusive, defamatory, or obscene contents
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading posts, false reports
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Graphic, obscene, explicit comments or hate speech (including derogatory comments about race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, or mental or physical disabilities);
- Spam, solicitations and advertisements. This includes requests to vote in a contest or solicitations for monetary contributions. Requests to sign petitions will be addressed on a case-by-case basis, and we reserve the right to remove the posts. This also includes "sign up for our webinar" posts.
- “Bumping” content by repeatedly bringing existing or past issues to the top of the wall
- Posts that are off-topic.