The Department of Health/Aristo is coming to WaferTech to provide an on-site vaccination clinic for a full series of COVID-19 vaccination.
• What: Aristo/WaferTech Mobile COVID Vaccine Clinic
• Who: Employees, Friends, Family, and Community members welcome
• When: July 13 & 14 (1st dose) and August 10 & 11 (2nd dose)
• Time: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
o All Appointments are walk-in only
o If on shift, please work with your Supervisor to coordinate vaccination walk-in time.
• Where: WaferTech Cafeteria - 5509 Northwest Parker Street, Camas WA, 98607
• Cost: Free
• Vaccines: Pfizer (approved for 12+ years old) and Johnson & Johnson (approved for 18+ years old)
To Pre-register please click on the link below and search Aristo
Additional Information: Spokane Regional Health District assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. To file a complaint or to request more information, reasonable accommodations, or language translations, contact 509...